Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

2nd Post for 2015!

I cannot believe that it's the middle of March and I'm just getting around to my second post for the year. I have way too many supplies for nothing to be getting made around here!  I know part of my problem is that I've had to switch laptops. My old one pretty much died, and I haven't finished transferring the files I quickly threw onto an external HD onto this machine. Actually, I don't think that hard drive and my new laptop have even met. With the number of digi stamps I have, I really need to get that going soon...

I did color an image and make a card yesterday, though!
St. Patty digi stamp by Robert Jackson colored with Copic markers. She's got a yellow base but doesn't look this yellow IRL.

I printed this image around this time last year, and when I saw it sitting next to me in the chair, I decided not to let another St. Patrick's Day go by without getting the card finished...

**Challenges: 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes, Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Very great coloring. I love the gold sequins also. Thank you for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, the sentiment is right on! Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, T! Keep coloring girl, she came out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the coloring of the great image and the sequins are like gold coins from her pot o' gold! Trina - thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG w/optional twist of use Aquamarine]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS design, and fantastic coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 2nd post this year, LOL!!!
    Beautiful card Trina, I just love your coloring!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges, hope to see your beautiful projects again@
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh i love this CAS card, your colouring is levely thank you for your participation in the challenge of Through the craft room door. We hope to see you in the next challenge also. //Zora DT for TTCRD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...