Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

If Only...

If only criminals would use their evil minds for good we would probably have a cure for AIDS, cancer, and Alzheimer's Disease... Someone somehow got my check card number last week and enjoyed $400 worth of something from Walmart. They tried to get over $100 in gas as well, but the bank declined that. I'm still waiting for the bank to put my money back into my account... UGH!!!

Anyway, in honor of the dumb crook, I drew a burglar type and made an art journal page for the Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz last week.

Yes, that says, "Thanks for the hassle, buttmunch."

Here's the sketch, but you can only use it for a few more hours to enter for a prize from this month's sponsor, The Stamping Chef:



2 comments:

  1. Trina, I am so sorry to hear about the misfortune with your bank card. Glad the bank is putting your money back into your account. Your card says it all. I hope this person is caught and punished. Keep fighting. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That truly bites! Can we throw eggs at them as well? Rotten eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...