Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I'm Just Going to Hit Publish... Part 3

I really haven't felt like blogging lately. I just want to post things so you can see them without me spending the time to write all about the projects. So...

Here's a lady I drew then transferred to my art journal for painting... Sorry for the glare!

I think I'll tone down the eye makeup next time!
I don't know why I just want to draw faces in my journal. I don't know about that journaling with awesome backgrounds and words only...

9 comments:

  1. Love all your "non-blogged" pieces. Really, really fab creations! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina, she's stunning!!! You're so very talented. Beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina, sometimes words are not necessary. Your work is fantastic. They say so much all on their own. Your talent and heart always shines through. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fab! I like her eye makeup too. I have been drawing and painting lots of faces too. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What a gorgeous drawing and your coloring is out of this world! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trina! You are a spectacular artist. I love this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented! This is stunning and I like the eye makeup@

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trina I know why you just want faces in your journal. They are just fabulous. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...