Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey, I hope all of you in the States had a good Thanksgiving holiday. If you aren't here or didn't celebrate, I hope you had a great day anyway. I did good and didn't completely overeat, but I still ate enough to feel like it was around 11 p.m. when it was really only 7:30! I spent most of the day cooking and cleaning, and it is definitely catching up with me...  And I'm debating if I'm going Back Friday shopping. My laser printer and scanner both died on me recently. My old inkjet is still kicking, but I really need some replacements!

Okey dokey, I'm thinking about hitting the hay.  I hope to see you on Saturday for Guylou's Inimitability's blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...