Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yes, I'm on Time!!

Hey everyone! Today is Wednesday aka Sketch Challenge Day at The Outlawz! We have a great sketch this week, and my fellow DT ladies have created some awesomeness to inspire you! (Just so you know, Sandi used an amazing hummingbird digi that she drew! She's supposed to add it to the Freebies section of The Outlawz soon; head on over to get all the digis she and Anne Fenton have served up!)

Sandi and Pattie's Creations (Pattie G) are both sponsoring the Sketch Challenge this month and are giving 3 digis a piece! Oozak is sponsoring all the challenges on the site and is offering a $50 gift certificate, AND Anary from Gilli Rubber Stamps has just signed on to give a member a Gilli Goodie Bag! I know you're ready to enter now that you've seen these awesome prizes, so here's the sketch for this week:
And here's my card made with Love Letter Kaylee from Some Odd Girl!


Kaylee was colored with Copics; her shoes are glittery from a Spica pen, but you can't really tell in the picture. All the papers came from a dollar pack from Target around Valentine's Day. (You know I love a bargain!) Colorbox ink is on the edges of the papers...

Hope to see you in the challenge! You still have until next Wednesday to enter any of the Sketch challenges from this month and be entered into the drawings for prizes!

14 comments:

  1. Cuter than crap, for sure! I am loving the image and the coloring...not to mention the little flowers!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ Lelia!! So I second her "cuter than crap"!! Great job.. love your papers, your flowers and you knocked it out of the park on your coloring. I am especially loving her hair!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty N Pink Trina.. Gorgeous.. and I LOVE Target too :0)))))

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll THIRD that "cuter than crap"! LOL!!! Just adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is adorable!! I am so excited to hear that you are in Summer Camp too and I'll be looking for you there now too! I just found out today that Melanie is now there and so is Patricia from the Paper Temptress and also Kerry who was on the Baby Bud DT!!

    I am going to be behind on Challenges until Camp is over, but for NOW, I'm totally dedicated to camp and I LOVE IT!!

    Yippee! It will be so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Trina, that image is too stinkin' cute! I love how you colored & embellished it AND the backing paper. The whole thing is adorable.
    Thanks for following me at Tickell Expressions. I am following you now, too.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute & pink-a-licious, Trina! Those SOD images are just so fun to color. Love your papers and rolled flowers. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Trina this is adorable! I *love* your coloring!!! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet and pretty card, Trina...your colouring is fantastic...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it Trina. You know I love that image. Love the bright pink. So fun!!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trina, Bright and cheerful card with awesome coloring! Hugz!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Trina...her hair looks awesome!! Fab colouring :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stinkin' cute! Love the image coloring and all the pink. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...