Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm Alive!

I know, I know... It's been FOREVER since I touched this blog. What had happened was... One of my neighbors had an old antenna of some sort in a tree; said antenna was struck by lightning a couple of weekends ago. When that happened, everyone in my part of the neighborhood lost the internet. I could still get on via my cell, but I never finished setting up the thing to let my blog with my mobile. Once the internet came back, I got (and still am) sick with yet another weather-induced sinus infection. GRR...

So anyway, first things first - a winner!! I had some stamps to give away. Starla, darling, they are yours! If you are wondering, my very un-scientific research shows that there are more people who like BOTH root beer and Dr. Pepper than there are people who only like one. My father will be shocked to see my data! ;D

Next, the first challenge for February at The Outlawz is the Sketch Challenge!! I have the sketch for you if you'd like to play along...
There are awesome prizes again this month from Oozak, Gilly, and Paper Temptress!

And to wrap up this very text-heavy post I'd like to tell you that the new issue of Ready Set Create is available! Well, I guess I'm not really wrapping it up yet. Um yeah... If you're interested in having some work published in the next issue, the page calls for the April/May edition are posted on the FB page. Now, to really wrap it up, here's a sneak peek at one of my projects from the Feb/March issue using a gorgeous stamp by Diana Martin of Diana Martin Studio!


**I feel like I'm missing a whole lot...**  :D

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feeling better! That was a serious series of bad stuff! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina, feel better, this sinus stuff is really knocking the socks off of folks. Hugs and blessings you feel better soon. So good seeing you back and your little monster card is adorable.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, yay! I'm so excited! =D I've sent you an email, hon. I'm glad you got your internet back (I HATE being offline!), but I'm sorry your sick!! Waves of healing being sent your way.... I can't wait to see your project! Your sneak peak is fabulous...your coloring just blows me away, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...