Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 29, 2012

New Challenge and a Freebie!!

We just started a new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability - Pearls and Swirls!! This challenge should be easy for a lot of you, but last night, I could not get it together! The last few days all I've wanted to do was nothing! I have so many images printed up on my table, but...

Anyway, here's my card using the new Lotus is a Bride digi!

Got too happy with the blue marker!

I expect to see a lot of you in the challenge. You don't need to use a Guylou's Inimitability digi to play along, BUT G has a freebie until tomorrow night!!


Please visit www.guylou.com, add Princess Tara at the Ball to your cart and apply the code 201206-FREEBIE-PRINCESS at check out to get it free.


**Totally not related to this post, but Blitsy has the Summer pack of Distress Inks for lower than any of the other stores I checked. I'm a bargain shopper and believe in making sure I'm getting a good deal when shopping online. I have a feeling they're going to sell out of these quickly, so get on over there!

**Challenges: Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Anything Goes, Crafty Ann's Challenges - Memories are Made of This,  Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenge -  Use a Digi

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Trina! I love that you glittered her whole gown and the red bouquet looks so beautiful! Pretty backing paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Trina! She's beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous card!
    I know what you mean...when your mojo is nil, it's so hard to get motivated! Here's hoping it comes back quickly!
    Hugz2u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention the freebie part on my blog! Darnit. Anyway, I love the bling and pearl you added to the image, and how you popped her out from the background a little. I hear you on the wanting to do nothing thing....I have been running around like mad and when I am home, the last thing I feel like doing is anything that involves my butt getting up from the couch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Trina! I love how her dress turned out! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the dress. cute pattern on the DP too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coloring and just love all of the sparkles on her dress!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Trina, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Trina. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Trina! She could be Snow White on her wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Her sparkling gown is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card!!! Thank you for entering it in the Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge. ~Yvonne DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges for our challenge this fortnight. This is a gorgeous and simple card, I love it. I hope we'll see you again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...