Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lazy Card



I'm still a little sinus-y and really didn't feel like working hard to make a card for this week's sketch challenge at The Outlawz. So... I used a sheet of digital paper from Peppermint Creative and a free font from kevinandamanda.com to make a quick little love note. I did spruce it up a little with some rhinestones and Stickles...

Here's the sketch if you'd like to play along this week:


We have Oozak, Color Me Creative Classroom, Jackson's Digital Expressions, Paper Temptress, Gilli Stamps, and Jellypark Stamps all sponsoring The Outlawz this month! Come on and join the fun!



**Sidebar - Have you ever used Organo Gold? If you've been here a while, I think you know that I have serious weather-related sinus issues quite often BUT I hate taking medicine for it. Well, the other night I was coughing like crazy because of sinus drainage. I had already had tea and REAL chicken broth with lemon but figured another cup of something warm couldn't hurt. I ended up with a packet of Organo Gold hot chocolate. (I do NOT sell this stuff; my mom bought some to help out a friend of hers...) While it isn't very chocolate-y, it did completely kill the coughing until about eight the next morning. If any of you sell this stuff and want to gift me some, let me know!  :D

2 comments:

  1. Like I said on the website, I love your CAS take on the sketch! So pretty with the bling! :^)
    Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it works and gets the point across... sometimes simple is awesome. Love that you blinged it up a bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...