Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Redonkulous Birthday Card

I have been having the worst time the with weather-related sinus headaches the last few days. Right now, I want to curl up and go to sleep, but I have projects due and life stuff that needs to be done. SOOOOOO....

First, I want to send a HUGE THANKS out to Amy at A Thousand Sheets of Paper. If you don't follow Amy's blog and Youtube channel, you are really missing out. I got a package of goodies from a recent Sweet November Stamps new release, and I love everything that she put in the package. (She has a great pic of it all here.)

Next, I have been working on the card below for way too long! 
Seduction Suzie (digi) from Redonkulous Designs colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. 

I started coloring the image on Dec 31 while I was supposed to be cleaning my dining room table/crafting space. I finished the card over the weekend and did a video to enter it into a video response challenge on YT. 


**Challenges (I went back to Sat when I posted the card on Google+.): Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes, Digi Haven - Sparkles & Bling, Catch the Bug - Anything Birthday

17 comments:

  1. I always love the way you color hair. The highlighting and addition of strands are always so darned good. I love the rhinestones on the circle, too. Great card. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, she does NOT look like a reindeer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina! You know how sometimes you just have issues about things that no one else would even notice? It's definitely one of those things... :D

      *I really just switched my comments back to Embedded just so I could comment to people's comments. I miss that option with the pop up window. I know someone is going to say that they can't comment, but I'm going to wait to see how long that takes...

      Delete
  3. Trina, this card is off the hook. Your coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Trina,your colouring of the image is fabulous,Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great coloring; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, glamorous card, superb colouring. Thanks for joining us at Digi haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy will I ever get that good at coloring? You coloring is masterful!!!!
    Folks will be fighting over that card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, your coloring technique is so fab! Very pretty colors and card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Edie...your shading and coloring is over the top fabulous!! Great color as always, and I love the bling accents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotgeous card! Your coloring is aweomme. Thank you for helping us celebrate Bugaboo's birthday by playing in our birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Coloring is Amazing Trina.. wow just love the shading!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sassy fabulous card! =) Gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along and celebratin’ Bugaboo’s 3rd Birthday with us this week!
    Be sure to check the blogs you visited on the hop to see if you’re a winner of one of the Bugaboo Images our designers used!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way,way cool. Such lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...