Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Vlogging is SO Perfect for Lazy Bloggers... me!  Hope you all are enjoying 2014 so far!


  1. Love your video! You are such a nut, and I mean that in the nicest way possible! ;^)
    Both of your cards are darling! I think your coloring is fabulous, as always, and I love your unknown DP! ;^) Great takes on both sketches, Trina! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend! And don't work so hard during the week--yeah, right!

  2. Trina, you are too funny!!! I know that you're in a classroom like I am so I totally feel your pain! Love both of the cards and it cracks me up when you critique your coloring because it looks perfect to me! But what do I know????


Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...