Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

I'm Teaching a Class!

I'm Teaching a Class!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yeah, Boy!

I'm back again!! What?! I might actually get myself back crafting regularly after all...

Show Stopper digi stamp - Simply B Stamps, Paris Girl - Carta Bella
This is my card for this week's sketch challenge at The Outlawz. Can you believe I broke out the flowers? As much as I love cards with flower bouquets and such, I hardly ever open the container of flowers in my stash...

Here is the sketch if you'd like to play along:

Here's a tip - notice that the main element is not in the center of the card but in middle of the space sectioned off by the vertical and horizontal elements. I was too happy to have decided on what to use that I didn't scoot my big piece over. Had to add that flower and those gems to try to balance my card! :D

The Sketch Challenge is being sponsored by the very awesome Make It Crafty this month. Plus, we have our regular, generous crew - Oozak, Paper Temptress, 7 Kids College Fund, Rick St. Dennis, Squigglefly, and Touched by a Butterfly!  Come on over and play!


  1. I love your card Trina!! The bling is great and the flowers are just gorgeous!!
    Thanks for your inspiration this week :-D

  2. Gorgeous card! Love your coloring techniques.

  3. Great card Trina, love the image and your fab colouring.

    Donna x

  4. I love this card and how your coloring skills.

  5. Love this card Trina!! your coloring is amazing and all that bling!!! gorgeous and glamorous :-) hugs!

  6. Awesome job coloring this image. Love the background paper and how you added balance to the card.

  7. Awesome card! Love the background paper and bling.


Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...