Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 31, 2014

Guess Who's Teaching a Class??



EXCITEMENT!! I am so happy that I can finally tell you that I will be teaching in a mixed media workshop along with 7 other wonderful instructors! We are going to bring you an amazingly creative experience in the My COLOR is Beautiful Art 2015 Workshop. Join us for a blog hop starting tomorrow, November 1, to meet all of the instructors and learn a little something about what each of us will be teaching. Make sure you come back on November 6 to learn about my class for the workshop and to get an opportunity to win a FREE spot! Gotta know now? Click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I am new to this group and excited to maybe win a spot in this class. Looks like it will be lots of fun and full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...