Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anniversary Card



I'm supposed to be going to an anniversary party this evening and whipped up this card today. I think it came out well. I tilted the angel over a little too far, and she looks like she's spilling the hearts instead of dropping them out of the bowl. BUT, hey...

In case you actually want to know, the stamp is from A Day for Daisies. She's Angel Love. I colored her with my Copics, slapped some Elmer's 3-D Paint on the wings, and put her onto a cut out piece of Airbrushed Waves paper by The Paper Studio. It doesn't show well in the pic, but there are darker blue swirls on the paper... The ribbon is from Offray, and the sentiment was printed out using Smiley Monster and Susie's Hand fonts. The hearts and sentiment are popped up with some dimensional adhesive from Target's $1 bin.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I came across your blog while visiting someone else. Love this card and the image is just so cute. Stop by my blog sometime for a visit.

    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/

    I am now a follower...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...