Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spinning Wheels...

Hopefully, this will only be today's first card. I have so many cards floating in my head, and I'm doing a bad job of making them happen. My friend Hope asked me to make some cards for a bunch of different situations. We used to teach together, and a lot of the cards would be for school-related things. I've already colored some images and picked paper to go with them; however, I was trying to find a sketch or two to use to make sure I like the layout in the end.

I started this card with a sketch but didn't like how it was going. So, I just made it how I wanted. (Why not?) This little guy is Super Tobie from Some Odd Girl. Is he not just the cutest thing with undies outside of his pants? (Sorry the pic is a bit fuzzy. My rechargeable batteries need to be plugged in so I used my phone's camera. I think there's probably some oily finger goo on the lens, but I'm not planning to take the pic again right now. Maybe I'll change it later... Maybe. Nope! Unsharp Mask is my friend! Well, actually I did it too far, but...) Tobie was colored with a combination of Copics and my Staedtler colored pencils. I have some pastels that softened up his background. The paper is from Colorbok, but I couldn't find a name on the package. I got it from Target for a dollar... I used the ribbon loop punch from MS for the little border around Tobie, and the "WOW!" stamp is from Recollections.

One down!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute, Trina! Those undies outside the pants are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina, CONGRATS...you won the candy from my blog for the comment you left during the Unscripted Sketch Hop. Please emal me your snail address so I can send you the stamps. Flowermom7@aol.com Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and card have you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...