Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oops! New challenge at Guylou's Inimitability!

With all the rain that comes in the spring, the new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability is UMBRELLAS. Your project needs to have an umbrella somewhere on it. Easy, right? Well, not for me... I got caught up in life and didn't make a card for the new challenge.  BOO!!  :(   But, I have a mini plan to make up for it. Since I didn't make my card, I'd like you to enter for me! Enter the challenge and comment here that you did. Once the challenge is over (April 21 @10 pm EST), I'll pick 2 commenters to get their choice of stamp from GI! Sorry DT buddies; you don't count! :D

Oh, big congrats to Sara! She's now on the GI Design Team!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the awesome shout out - you made my morning :) Miss seeing ya - hope all is good on your end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you crack me up. I posted too early, you didn't get a chance to make the card...hey, we need to keep the rest of the DT hopping with our unpredictability, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I hope you enjoyed your vacation girl. I missed seeing your wonderful talent this time around.. but we all need a break sometime. I think it is cool you posted anyway.. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...