Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 20, 2011

Boo! Hiss! Boo!

All that is directed at my sinuses, which have been seriously crappy since a low pressure system moved through my area last week. I'm about 90% sure that last week's general garbage has become a full-fledged sinus infection, and I am so not happy. When I haven't been at work, I've wanted to do nothing more than close my eyes to ease the headaches and slow the post-nasal drip... (TMI?) Anyway, as a result, I don't have any of my projects finished for this week! But, I still want you to know what's going on, so...

This is the sketch for this week at The Outlawz!

Remember, we have a prize from 7 Kids College Fund for this month's sketch challenges! The site also has prizes from Oozak.com, SCACD, and Color Me Creative Classroom! You want to play along!!

Also, the new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability is May Flowers! You need to use this beautiful palette chosen by Brenda and include some flowers on your creation!

PLEASE check out the DT's projects! They are super! These colors really look wonderful together!

And lastly, this isn't a project that I missed, but I still wanted to share with you... The Odd Girl herself, Kristy, chibi'd me!

Check out the awesome job she did capturing my extra curly hair and my usual headband/scarf! LOVE it! If you want to get yourself chibi'd, click the badge in the sidebar or go straight over to Kristy's blog!

5 comments:

  1. Trina, feel better soon. W missed you this week!! I love your Chibi. I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, your Chibi is perfect just like you and the sketch is going to be a fun challenge this week.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you this week but hoping that you start to feel better real soon! Sinus infections stink! Big hugs to you!
    ps - love your chibi!!! I want one now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor girl! I am plagued with sinus problems too and can identify with how miserable you feel. Please take care of yourself; sinus infections are no good and you give yourself plenty of rest so you can kick its tail!! ;) LOVE your chibi - so darn cute! Take care and feel better soon, <3 Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your Chibi and I'm having one made! As soon as I saw yours and Danni's I just fell in love with them.

    Kristy is one talented gal and I can't wait to see how mine comes out! It should be ready some time next week!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...