Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's not Wednesday!

Yeah, I should have just posted my card for this week's sketch at The Outlawz on Tuesday; the post accidentally went up that day, and I wouldn't have missed all Wednesday... Oh well...

Here's the sketch for this week:


Here's my card using a freebie from Guylou's Inimitability that was available on CDAC:


You definitely want to play with this month's sketches! 7 Kids College Fund has donated a $20 gift certificate, and there's a digi from one of the artists at Digistamps 4 Joy! Also, the site-wide prizes for this month are a $50 gift certificate to Oozak.com, a $25 gift certificate to SCACD, and a free Copic class at Color Me Creative Classroom!

There's also another party coming to The Outlawz! If you were there for the last one, you know this one will be awesome! If you weren't, get ready! We party hard! :)

P.S. Guylou's Inimitability has new images coming out tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that scallop frame too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously envious of your hair coloring ;) And I love the glitter around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Trina! I want to turn of comment verification but I don't know where to find where to turn it off! I searched a good 20 minutes and finally gave up. I JUST figured out where I can read all of the blogs that I follow...I just don't understand why I can't click on your picture on the side and have it take me to your blog. LOL! I'm so blog illiterate it's not even funny! Point me in the right direction for the comment verification? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...