Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No Clever Title Today!

It's another Wednesday and, therefore, time for a new sketch at The Outlawz! Here's the sketch:

And here's my card using some cute doughnut digis from Torico's blog:


Do you type doughnut or donut? Just wondering...

Oh, here are some more awesome cards I got for my birthday! The first is from my fellow GI DT member Gina, the second is from Bridget, and the third is from someone unknown overseas... Thanks for thinking of me, ladies!






Don't forget to go link your project at The Outlawz! We have great prizes this month from Oozak, SCACD, Gilly Rubber Stamps, and Paper Temptress!


4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Those doughnuts look good enough to eat!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card - love all the doodling and fabulous job on the icing! So yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donuts are my weakness! lol! Love this card and ready for the challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually go with donut, but whichever way your card is sweet! THanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...