Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Doors + Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

Have you ever actually looked at your doors? I don't think I pay much attention to them other than to clean seriously obvious smudges. I had to look to try to find a door that could get some decent light while not showcasing the need for a new coat of paint... :D And why was I looking so hard for this door, you ask? Well, for the new challenge at Little Miss Muffet!

The new challenge is to create something simple and add a charm. I made a door hanger to let someone's kids (not mine; they're still eggs) know that Mommy is having "me time."

The stamp is Sarah, a digi from Little Miss Muffet Stamps; she was a new release last week. The charm was sent to me by my wonderful buddy Flatback Pearl aka Theresa. It is a little book that has"ABC" engraved on it. Thanks, Theresa!

I hope to see you in the challenge! It's an easy one this time! :D

Challenges: The Paper Variety - Family,Creative Craft Challenge - Minimalist, Crafty Cardmakers - Pink, Brown, Cream, Cupcake Craft Challenges - Textalicious, Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Charm

18 comments:

  1. Love the door hanger
    I need me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun project. I wanna make one now!!! My kids would squeal over one personalized for them. Thanks for inspiring!

    Great job on this too, wonderful sentiment to go with this idea of "Mommy Time"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure is super, love the colors/idea and bg paper, and, oh yes, 'my pleasure girl'...........:)))))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Trina! Love the saying! Need one of those for my craft room! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful idea! Lovely coloring to match the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Trina. I may have to make me one of those to see whether it will actually work. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - we all need some "Mommy time" and there just isn't enough of it. LOL Such a fun idea and a great way to spruce up those forgotten doors. Love pink and brown combo - so yummy! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Love it!!! What a cute way to display "the message". Thanks so much for popping by my blog, and for the very sweet comment, too! Have a creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Trina! You really did a fabulous coloring job. Hope it works! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Trina, thx for visiting my blog, thought I'd come and take a looksee at yours! So glad I did cos I love your style! This door hanger is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Trina! Great idea and I know so many Mums who would love this!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO adorable and you're right, I never look at my doors either. Might have to do that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Trina!

    Sorry I've just gotten around to replying but I've been mad busy all day... as usual! ;)
    Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving your lovely comment, it's nice to know someone has thought of me and even missed me a li'l bit LOL!! I genuinely thought no one would remember who I was.

    Now, I have to tell you how great your door hanger is! Not only is it beautifully coloured, but it's a fab idea! LOVE it to bits and pieces :D

    Keep up the awesome work, lovely!

    Huge hugs...
    Meesh. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so cute Trina~
    love the wording on it... great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want a me time door hanger, this one is adorable Trina.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this and I NEED one..lol Love everything about it... awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I NEED to make myself one of these! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lmbo your kids are still eggs, too funny Trina....love your door hanger, at first glance I thought "how did she make that door knob, it looks so real, LMBO, then as I read it I was like ohh for goodness sake Cindy!!! LOL I had to look really closely to see that it was a door hanger, I thought it was a string tied to the door and wrapped around down farther, I remembered having my tooth tied to the door knob as a kid but when they slammed the door I flew off the chair, tooth didn't come out, HEHEHEHE I'm just lucky that way, LMBO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...