Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Halloween!

I hope you're having a wonderful day regardless of your feelings about Halloween! I tell you, it would be nice if we don't have any trick-or-treaters so I can continue snacking on these Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces! I so shouldn't have opened that bag early...

Here are some cards I made for Halloween. I went the easy route and used the same colors and paper pad for all three. My table was a hot mess before I started, so I tried to keep from adding too much more to it.

Halloween Helga from Talula Girl Stamps.

Image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Sneaker Witch digi by me from Guylou's Inimitability


5 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Love the paper and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three darling images, all beautifully colored! And three wonderful designs! You go, Girl! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Take care and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Trina, I love it. Your coloring is amazing!!! Beautiful card, and thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really cool images! Love your coloring and how you used them on the cards. Nice patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...