Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Guess Who?

Hey!! I know; it's been forever... I finally got some time to make some cards! I'm over at my boyfriend's mom's. She and I spent the afternoon and evening making cards. Three cards tonight and two last weekend - the first ones since August. I'm trying to decide whether to show them all now or space them out so you might remember I'm here...

So, here's the first one.


I really wanted to do Link Up for Pink again this year. I put all  my digis that would work for breast cancer awareness in a Word document the other day then my new laser printer decided to print, like, 100 copies of some pages I was printing for my kids (students - I didn't birth any children in my time away). Anyway, that little starter toner disappeared quickly in the midst of that nonsense. I just went to get a real toner today; hopefully, I'll find some more time soon to get them colored up. Luckily, I had a "real" stamp that would work! :D

7 comments:

  1. Great card Trina, love the coloring on craftpaper!!
    Hope to see you and your cards a lot more!! :-)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Trina, good to see you back! :^)
    Love this card--cute image, fantastic sentiment, and wonderful coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like on tuff chick! I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Great coloring :)
    Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and sentiment. Came over from LUFP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image used on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...