Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm So Sorry!!

I forgot to remind you that the party started at The Outlawz! Clean & Simple, Birthday, and Color all have their Western-inspired challenges up. There are a ton of prizes; you really don't want to miss out!! Of course, I'll have my Sketch Challenge project up tomorrow. I hope you'll see it here and at The Outlawz!

On a completely unrelated note, I'd like to thank Catherine @PaperAddict Catherine for giving me a Stylish Blogger Award! You may remember that Catherine's name from Christmastime; she had that awesome Jesus is the Reason Blog Hop. She's also a great card maker. Check her out when you get a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...