Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick Post

I'm feeling a little bit behind right now, but while I have a minute...

Thank you to Monica and Priyanka for giving me blog awards this week! Monica gave me the Liebster Blog Award, and Priyanka gave me a Stylish Blogger Award. I'll get on figuring out who to pass what to later... If you have a moment to check them out, please do. Monica makes awesome jewelry, cards, and crafts. Priyanka is a fabulous card maker who also draws. This is my favorite of hers - so far!

I also want to thank Jak Heath. She is the amazing card maker who put on the first part of the Help for Katie drive. I won a set of ProMarkers during the drive; they arrived today. I am very excited!

2 comments:

  1. hey hun, thanks for stopping by the other day! hope all is well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! hope you fun with your new markers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...