Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What Had Happened Was...

So, I started today off with a mini shopping trip at Blitsy. I was so excited to have some credits; all I had to pay was shipping! I got a couple of things for me and knocked a Mother's Day present out . This week they have some good stuff, including the mini Xyron machines; I was just telling my bf's mom a few weekends ago that she needs to get one since she just started using her Cricut. We worked together to make her husband a bday card, and she was disturbed that she had to glue all the letters and the shadows that she picked. Can you believe it was my first time using any electronic cutter?

Anyway, I'm WAAAY behind on cards. I was too tired last night and had errands to do today. I tried taking a nap before errand mission number two, but it was interrupted by a phone call. Had I been able to finish, I could have stayed up a little later to work on my late cards. Gotta work so I have to sleep!

So you can do better than I did, the two things I'm working on are:

A card for the April Showers challenge at Little Miss Muffet. I had a plan for the card but was so sleepy last night that I couldn't even remember what it was until after I woke up in the middle of the night.

Gina's Sealpoint Siamese kitties

And a card for the Crazy Cat Lady Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. This is a color challenge based on Gina's Siamese cats - brown, cream/off white, and light blue. I have cat issues and have never been a Siamese fan after watching Lady and the Tramp as a kid. I know, singing cats are make believe, but still...  Check the blog because Guylou is giving her Cat on a Fence digi free for 24 hours on April 20. The code for the freebie is in the challenge text.

I have my stuff almost completely colored and will be working on my cards as soon as I get in from work tomorrow afternoon. Go enter the challenges and get the free digi! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Trina, Thank You! I didn't want to disappear either! :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. You'd be a siamese fan if you met mine. They're nothing like Si and Am from the movie. They're actually extremely affectionate and loving. They've never bitten anyone or plotted to maim anyone that I know of. LOL. The two in that movie are mean little suckers. Darnit. Now the song is in my head. We are siamese if you please...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...