Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fireworks at LMMS!

The new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges is Inspired by Fireworks! There are some gorgeous inspiration photos on the blog to get you going...

That cute dude is Dill!
While I do need to take another photo of this card, I can tell you that I used some Dylusions sprays that came in today!! from Blitsy to cover up a piece of glossy cardstock. I was going for the burst of colors you see during a fireworks show. The sentiment area was masked, but I moved the paper in my spray container and it went through... I think I might outline the masked section to make the shape show a bit more.

Head over to the challenge, check out my teammates' creations, then get started on your own! There are free digis to be won... :D

**Challenges: Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Bingo! (No glitter, no ribbon, a person stamp, no apples, and no buttons), The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Wet noodle you? Translate please? Would it involve me taking a large bowl of sticky wet noodles and slapping your wrist with them? Eerie! Lol. So, loving the splatty firework background. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Trina! What a great idea to do the sprays of color! The image is a cutie and your coloring is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love how you've done the inks and the image is colored beautifully

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, too cute, Trina! Love the burst of color, that fun image, your great coloring and the perfect sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous image, and I love the background you created, oh noo some of your fireworks got in your sentiment area, you just never can tell where those embers are going to land, lol it still looks great though, love it!
    awwww tx for the love on my banner hun, your so sweet!! big inky hugs hun I got my fingers and toes crossed, but not holding my breath, lmbo

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great and cute card.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Trina, love your colour scheme and lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...