Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy LMMS Release Day?!

Ready for another quick post? If not, I apologize! Unexpected family, cleaning and cooking all day, plus sinus nonsense since Friday means I need to be speedy...

Little Miss Muffet Stamps has another super release today! Lots of Pollycraft Christmas images, a little turkey and Christmas tree, another Van Sister, a very regal looking crown, plus something for Hanukkah and Kwanzaa! My card uses Emily, the newest (and my fav for the curls) Van Sister...

Finally used some more of that Webster's Pages box! Sentiment from Stamp Camp. It's sparkly IRL...

Check what the rest of the team has for you and see whether YOU won for having up the LMMS News Badge!  Ooh, I just saw that one of my favorite online shops, Oozak, will be selling LMMS dies and rubber stamps soon!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

14 comments:

  1. Trina, this is another darling card--love this Van girl! Love your coloring, the colors & papers you chose & the fun trim & heart! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just luuuuuuuuurve the colours. Fab colouring and Pom Pom trim! Cayoot. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Trina. Nice layout and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' her hair and the shading on the bow is fab Trina. Lovely card and color choices! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Trina, I love this card and your coloring is amazing especially the color of her dress, wow! So glad i finally got over to your blog. Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Trina! Love the papers and pom pom trim! Great coloring of the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such vibrant colors -- she's adorable! Hope you are feeling better soon, Trina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww..giggle..I love cards that are so cute they make me giggle. Super LO, and great coloring.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too funny! I have lots of witch signs. One for my yard at Halloween says, "You say witch like it's a bad thing". I have a similar sign for my office at work. Thanks for thinking of me! Just reading that comment made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super gorgeous card! She is adorable and I love those colors. How cute!! He he he he he so you saw the Dungy books! Great!! Hope you liked it. My brother called me from Texas to tell me that my niece picked up one on yesterday. Well I hope you enjoy. Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopped by to tell you how much I love your tag using Sonny Honeycloud For You! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Trina for stopping by and letting me know about the link! I so appreciate it. Thanks. Sending you hugs today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...