Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Best Laid Plans... Part I

Just know that yesterday I had three second grade students almost turn into The Incredible Hulk (I'm talking crying, huffing, growling, twitching meltdowns...), a too-long, fruitless discussion about a bill that isn't mine, and a long sit with a neighbor who had just found out that his mother died. After all that I couldn't even enjoy my favorite night of television. (Modern Family, Happy Endings, Revenge all get a thumbs up from me!) In the middle of my tv night, I woke up after not planning to fall asleep (wha?? huh??) only to move to the other side of the couch to catch another pre-sleep nap! Right now I'm a card and a half behind...  BUT, since I made my Wednesday Sketch card before crashing Tuesday night, here it is!

I used Vanilla, one of the Sugar 'n Spice Dolls from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, and some paper from My Mind's Eye's Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl pad. The sketch has some spaces at the bottom that I originally had some letter stickers in; I really wasn't feeling them though so they got the boot! Colleen, I'm going to have to shout you out a whole lot for all of the ribbon you sent me! This one matches the paper way better than the picture shows...

Anyway, if you choose to play along, Sandi is giving away some Spellbinders as a prize in the Sketch Challenge for February. You have until next Tuesday to get a card in for your chance! We also have a new month of site-wide prizes, including a gift certificate to Oozak, to play for! Here is the sketch to get you started:


See you on The Outlawz!

Challenges: The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use a Digi,  Digi Doodle Shop - Pink & Green

14 comments:

  1. What a gal! Even after all that you finished this beautiful card!
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Trina, so very cute! I'm also a big Modern Family fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina this is fabulous! Everything fits together perfectly.
    Thank you so much for getting "digi" with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. We are happy that you played along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a trying day, good you let your body relax-naps are great for the soul...lol
    hat image is cute as can be, love your coloring
    Thanks for sharing
    Now go get some rest...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Trina. The colours are great and love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Trina! That is one of my fav TV nights too! Love the colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe this is adorable! You really have an eye for design. This stamp is super cute too! I hope you got some good rest after all that excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a cute image! Lovely papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great card, love the paper you used, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Trina, loving that image so much, the papers, colours and design look wonderful. thank you for joining our challenge at The Digi Doodles Shop this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa you missed the best night in television!!! No worries as there are always reruns or watching Revenge online:) Wonderful card as always and you've colored up Vanilla just perfectly.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling and such a cute card! :D Love the sparkles on the bunny - adorable. *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH, sweetie, sorry you had such a bad day!! That's one of the reasons I love my DVR, 'cause I always miss my shows. LOL (LOVE Revenge, I hope you get to see it online!) Ok, now on to the actual card....fabulous!! I love having the song paper cutout in the middle. Looks fabulous. That image....perfect! Your coloring is amazing (as always. I hate you. LOL Just kidding!) and I am TOTALLY jealous of that star paper!!! =D Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...