Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This Week's Sketch!

Since I haven't gotten enough sleep before work the last two nights (my fault), I figured there was no need to try to find a clever title for today's post. It is what it is... So, here's my card!

I used another digi from MayzyArt; this one is called Jean. It doesn't really show in the pic, but her accessories are glittered. That extra bright colorful paper is from one of those $1 bins at Target, and the sentiment is from Fiskars. Can I just say that the smell of rubber makes me ill? Like, I opened that pack of stamps and was immediately upset by how strong they smell. Anyone else with this issue??

This week's inspirational sketch at The Outlawz.
There's the sketch. I know you can come up with something for this one! Remember, if you decide to play along this month, you'll be eligible for prizes from Guylou's Inimitability and Paper Temptress AND our site-wide sponsors! Oh, I just saw that there's an exclusive MayzyArt stamp in the Freebies section of The Outlawz! Make it happen, y'all!

Challenges: Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes,Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes, My Mum's Craft Shop - Digi, Can You Digi It? - Over the Rainbow

13 comments:

  1. Fun, bright, colourful - that's what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute and I love the skin color you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It? this week!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love how vibrant it is. Just excellent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful and cheery. Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trina this is really cute! Love the image and your colouring is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if rubber makes you ill, send them all my way because i love it! LOL. Your card is cute. I love the bright, happy look of it. Now go get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so AWESOME!!!! Great character and colors. It's wonderful. I certainly remember the Three little Bops! I totally adore that cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun bright paper!!! Thanks for sharing this fun creation with CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a playfull, bright card! Love those colours! And your coloring is just perfect!
    Thanks for playing with Whimsy this week.
    Greetz
    **Evi**

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab image. Love you colour choices. Really bright and fun. Thank you for joining us MMCS. Hugs Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this!! You are such an enabler. I saw the other image from this artist that you posted and headed over to her store and bought a bunch of them (including this one). I will posting them soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am with Gina.. I can take your rubber off your hands for you..lol I love the smell.
    Anyway, love the card and image. Love the shine you got on her lips with the white pen. love her brown eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I have hypersensitivity to the strong smell of rubber and lots of other smells. I'm the same with loud sounds... it's become more pronounced as I've aged.

    Your ability to shade and color is amazing. You have such a gift! I just found your blog tonight. I'm in awe of how you use or don't use colors. You have a true gift!

    Take care and carry on! MissMary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...