Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break Blahs!

Digi from San's Design. Card published in Nov/Dec11 Ready-Set-Create e-mag.


Spring Break is here, and I so want to be happy about it. BUT I'm yet again having sinus issues and have had a fever all day. I took some meds for, like, everything earlier, and I hate taking medicine. Right now, I have sweat running down the backs of my knees and just about everywhere else! Not pleasant! I'm just hoping that this bout with my sinuses is over quickly so my whole break isn't ruined! Hugs to all of you going through similar or worse issues right now!

That's it really. I'm trying to do better about posting over the weekend. Oh, the new Ready Set Create should be available very shortly! I'll post the calls for the next issue once it's published.

**I've turned into a Coin Dozer addict! My poor phone battery!**

14 comments:

  1. Oh so much FUN and just cute, cute, CUTE! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card Trina! The coloring is beyond fabulous and that sentiment is a hoot! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! Too cute!! Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Trina this is great :) Hope you are feeling better soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME coloring and what a cute image and sentiment.
    HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON Sinus and Allergies can give you the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious!! Wonderful colouring and so bright and cheery! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, you poor thing! I used to have extremely severe allergies when I lived in Houston but since I have moved back to the DFW area, I only get an occasional sniffle or sneeze. I hope you get over your issue soon so you can enjoy your break! Love this card and the red, black and white color scheme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image and a really fun card. Sorry that you're sick, and I hope you will be better soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog especially when you're not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, Trina! Love the fun image! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! What a fun card and fun image! Love this color combo and your coloring is beautiful Trina! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing coloring and such a cute and funny card! I want to know what in the world she is about to inject since it is green..lol Yikes, no thanks..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...