Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Releases at Little Miss Muffet!

This week, there are some new stamps over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! As excited as I am by all of their goodness, I have to make this quick. It is burning up here in Georgia already, and I have sweat rolling down the insides of my elbows! It's worse in the house than outside, and I'm dying to get out and enjoy the sun and, hopefully, the breeze!! (Hope my allergy meds are working or I'll be paying for it later...)

Anyway, here is my card using one of the new Sugar and Spice images. There's a sentiment too for folks who want the text version of this picture equation. (Yeh, equation. Told you I was dorky...)

The Nice circle isn't really this red in real life. I don't have the right pink, but it's definitely not red. May have to redo that panel...

Alright, head on over to the Little Miss Muffet blog to see the awesome creations by my teammates then run to the store to pick up your new favorite images!

**
Challenges: Lia Stampz - AG + a Sentiment, Delicious Doodles - The Wonder of Life,   Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Add a Sentiment, Crazy 4 Challenges - Green

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a super-cute card! I do love the equation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Trina! Nice equation! I love how you have used it!

    Arabella

    PS Thanks for your lovely comments re my Birthday Ian card. You're so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trina, just can't imagine it being so hot! I hope we will get some kind of a summer this year. Last year we sort of skipped summer it seems. Anyway, lovely card hun, love that background paper too! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and I'm so glad someone used the sentiment! Love the sprinkle of pearls and the decorative paper is so cute - perfect for a baby girl! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so cute and clever!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sentiment! Love it

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever way you have used the Sugar and Spice images on your card Trina.

    Wish it was warm here!!!!

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card for a new baby girl that is slightly out of the ordinary :-) Thank you for sharing this at Delicious Doodles' "Wonder of Life" challenge and hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very very cute! rhinestones AND pearls?! you stole my heart! LOL! thanks for playing with us this fortnight at liastampz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute and I like the "red" colored nice! Thank you for playing at Lia Stampz. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    LS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...