Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Silhouettes!

So, over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Barbara has created silhouettes of all of the stamps! You can pick any three silhouettes for just $3!

Today, the team is showcasing some of what you can do with these awesome new images. My card features Anna Kristine Hatter in both regular digi and silhouette. Please note, as usual, this card hasn't quite managed to become what I planned for it to be. YET. I have thrown a few more things at it and, if I like them, I will update the post after work in about 12 hours... (I'm not at work now, but I should be in bed so I can get up in a few. Bless all of you who work more than 8-9 hours a day!)

The digi on top is actually really light grey not white. (What's your default spelling of gray/grey? Mine is, for some reason, not the American way!)

Anyway, my original plan was to use the silhouette and paper piece parts of the clothes on top. Then, I thought to print the original digi in white on top of the silhouette so that the features and things could still be seen. That's kind of where I was going here...

My teammates have done WAY more fabulous things with the new silhouettes. Go check them out, then go get yourself your favorites!

Challenges: Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges - Anything Goes, Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes, Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love the idea of silhouettes!! The "grey" spelling works for me, being a Brit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Trina! I love what you did with the digis! I'll admit I was a little stumped when I saw the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love your CAS design and use of kraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trina, well in my opinion you did a fabulous job! I love those little white lines that still give away the details even though it is a silhouette. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how sweet and classy this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Trina, love the white outline on the silhouette. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Whimsy this week and good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab design! Love the image and the combo of kraft, black & white - really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trina
    You asked what colours I used for cheeks.
    I used a mixture of any or all of these R000, R00 sometimes R01 or R11 then when totally dry I used some pencils again any or all of these clay rose, peach, light peach or a brighter pink. I just add a little then if it's not the colour I want I add the darker of the above tones.
    Sorry I forget myself which ones I used for each. I have a core selection as mention above I keep to.
    Hope this helps.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks "Simply Fabulous!" I love how you did the silhouette and having the lines is perfect! It's gorgeous and I love the pearls too. :D *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mz. Trina, I love this!! The image pops on the Kraft paper and all your embellies are spot on. FAB work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trina, this is fabulous! I'll have to stop by and pick up a few. This is just a nice design! YGG!

    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh Trina, I missed this card last week! I LOVE how you have done the silhouette with the extra layer of detail on top! What a great idea! It looks fab with the kraft too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time & the love! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...